The best way to use Zoom Meetings is by downloading the app. Once installed you will quickly be able to join in with our live events throughout the week.
To access the meeting room, you’ll need either the URL link or the meeting room and password. This will be sent to you via email when you register for an event.
To join the room simply click on “join” on the app main screen, or from a mobile, tap “join meeting”. From there, you’ll be asked for the meeting ID and password. Simply enter these and click on join with video and then click join with audio. That’s it! That’s all you need to know, but if you would like to see how it works, check out the short video. Hope to see you soon.
Staying Safe Online
Used appropriately with supervision Zoom can be a great way of getting in contact with others. But we should always be careful with technology. Here are some top tips to help make sure we stay safe together when using video conferencing:
Top tips for staying safe
· Explore it together.
· Talk to your child about what they're sharing.
· Get to know passwords and waiting rooms.
· Restrict screen sharing and virtual backgrounds.
· Know about the text chat feature.
· Explore all of Zoom's settings and controls.
· Let your child know they can talk to you.